Chicory essence is intended for people can feel needy and act emotionally demanding. They never feel they get enough love and may try to manipulate others to get it.
Chicory flower essence is also helpful for those who tend to worry or overcare for the welfare of others.
Chicory flower essence is useful if you:
- Tend to use emotional blackmail
- Feel needy or that you lack emotional support from others
- Tend to nag, criticize or insist on advising others
- Need help letting go of children who are growing up
- Feel like the love you receive is insufficient
Uses for Chicory Flower Essence
Chicory flower essence can be used for various emotional states:
- Feeling under-appreciated — Feel like what you do for people goes unappreciated? Chicory flower essence can help you feel fulfilled in your acts of service by not expecting anything in return.
- Feeling easily offended or hurt- You are easily hurt by what other people say and you find it hard to forgive and forget.
- Feeling empty and unfulfilled- Helps you feel fulfilled without the need for others to fulfill you. People who have had issues with abandonment may benefit from Chicory flower essence.
Chicory flower essence
All essences have been made in ceremony. I like to greet the spirit of the muse - and offer a prayer & a piece of me - whether that is a song, some of my hair, or tears…
Crystal bowls are laid in full sun, and filled with the highest quality water available to me in any given moment - most often I use spring water that I’ve either harvested myself, or bought from glass bottles. Spring water, especially if it has been freshly harvested, is living water, and it is able to hold the consciousness of whatever is being infused into it at a much more constructive and resonant frequency.
If the plant/flower/mineral/etc is rare or endangered, I use a ‘no-touch’ method, but for most of these essences, I’ve felt comfortable being able to pick the various plants to infuse on the surface of the water for the sunniest part of the day (I also like to make essences on full sun days, with as little cloud coverage as possible...unless it’s a flower that only blooms at night ;)
I use the leaves of the same plant I’m working with to assist in picking the flowers with the least amount of interference.
The flower essence waters are preserved with a grape alcohol (non-alcohol options are available, please contact for info).